The bridge between Captivate and Animate
CpMate allows your Adobe Animate HTML5 animations to sync with Adobe Captivate.
What is it?
How does it work?
Adobe Animate HTML5 exports can be imported into Adobe Captivate allowing you to display animations in your courses. Once imported, CpMate communicates with CpExtra. This allows Captivate and Animate to interact with each other, opening up new possibilities and more efficient workflows.
What do I need?
CpMate requires the following three programs:
CpMateSingle User License
- HTML5 Animations in Captivate
- Responsive Stage
- Animate-Captivate Interactivity
Bundle and Save!
CpMate + Video CourseRecommended for all
- Software + training in one package
- Taught by the head developer
- Step by step animations and interactions
CpMate + CpExtraTwo power programs. One package
- Save 10%
- More powerful Captivate
- More powerful Animate
Both + TrainingCpExtra + CpMate + Both Quick Start courses
- Save 15%
- CpExtra + 1 hour video course
- CpMate + 1 hour video course
3x CpMate License
- For small companies
5x CpMate License
- For medium companies
10x CpMate License
- For big companies