In this article I provide some suggestions on how to develop concepts for drag and drop questions or interactions in Adobe Captivate using an instructional design tool which has been around since the 1950's...Blooms Taxonomy of Performance Verbs.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE THESE TOPICS...
- Converting Adobe Captivate SWF courses to HTML5
- My Adobe Captivate template - Part 2 - Dynamic Date Functions
- Duplication Issues in Adobe Captivate Cp7 and Cp8 Templates
- Create a Dynamic Menu Slide in Adobe Captivate
- My Adobe Captivate template - Part 1 - Overview
- Why I owe an apology to everyone on my mailing list
- Understanding 'Infinite Attempts' in Adobe Captivate
- Create your own custom image buttons for Captivate
- Set up Adobe Captivate e-learning to mimimize load on Learning Management Systems
- How LMS server latency can kill your e-learning
IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU'VE READ ABOVE, THERE'S PLENTY MORE!
Join more than 2500 other Adobe Captivate users just like yourself and receive regular troubleshooting tips, illustrated tutorials, technical information, and creative solutions to real-world e-learning development issues. (See an example here.) Click the button below to join our community. It's completely FREE!