This page showcases examples of what can be achieved in Adobe Captivate using the Infosemantics Drag and Drop Lite Question Widget.
- Simple drag and drop questions - These three examples show drag and drop questions created using matching shape graphics, a jigsaw photo puzzle, and flash animations.
- Drag and drop photo jigsaw puzzle - This tutorial explains step-by-step how to turn a digital photograph into a jigsaw puzzle for use in an e-learning course.
- Business Process Training - This diagram of a business process has action box positions randomly shuffled around. Learners must demonstrate accurate process knowledge by dragging actions to correctly reassemble the diagram.
- Learn Chinese Characters - This example shows a question that requires the learner to assemble a Chinese character by dragging and positioning components.
- Learn Chemistry - Drag atoms into a target area to form specific molecules. The 'atoms' in this example are actually Flash animations that grow slightly on mouseover.
- Learn Geography - This map question uses draggable transparent text captions to name the stages of Australia.
- Watch this 11 minute tutorial on how to use this widget - This wide-screen Captivate tutorial explains how to create drag and drop questions using the Drag and Drop Lite question widget.