Here are some recent comments by customers that purchased our widgets for Adobe Captivate:
- "I just wanted to let you know that I've convinced my company in Oregon to purchase some licenses for your drag-and-drop widget. As an e-learning designer, this will be a most helpful tool. Thanks for designing it, and keep up the great work!"
- "I am purchasing my 4th widget from you this afternoon and want to tell you that you turn out great Captivate widgets and I appreciate your products."
- "The Drag and Drop Widgets from Infosemantics shouldn't be missing in any interactive e-learning project. They are the best way to expand Captivates standard quizzing features. Thanks also for the great documentation and fast support!"
- "This is what widgets should be! Absolutely worth the money. Adobe should have a good look at this and implement it into CP6."
- "Just dropping a quick note to say the widget is super-amazing. Thanks!"
- "Works like a charm!!!"
- "Worth 10 times the price. This widget completely expands Captivate into new realms."
- "This rocks – this is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you!!"
- "A wonderful implementation of a custom question widget. By allowing any object in CP5 to be a draggable or be a target, it is only limited by your imagination. Well worth the price."
- "Thank you for making your products affordable. Hope that they are wildly successful. You and a few others are vastly improving Captivate."
- "Purchased your D&D widget last night and tried it out straight away- it worked wonderfully and I plan to go back and redo all the quizzes I have made in AS2."
- "I just wanted to let you know that I just tested the Drag and Drop widget on Flash Player 10.1 in on an Android phone using the 2.2 (Froyo) OS. It works great! I was slightly concerned about the drag event not working, or issues with the touch screen – but no problems. Thanks for a great addition to Captivate 5."
- "Thanks a million and your super quick reply caught me by surprise!! I have installed it just fine and it works exactly as advertised. I have already produced a couple of test questions. I have great plans for this powerful little widget. Your widget ups Captivate a notch."
- "Congrats on the Drag and Drop widget - it's really good solution to adding assets to a widget from the captivate library - the best solutions are often the simplest. The preferences setup is a breeze to use as well - didn't need to touch the manual so that's a good example of a well designed UI. "
- "Very good customer service and easy to use."