This page explains how to configure and use the Infosemantics Custom Cursor widget for Captivate versions 5 and above. (Please note that Captivate version 4 is not compatible with this widget.)
Using the Custom Cursor Widget
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE THESE TOPICS...
- Converting Adobe Captivate SWF courses to HTML5
- What the 'Death of Flash' Means for E-learning Developers
- My Adobe Captivate template - Part 2 - Dynamic Date Functions
- Duplication Issues in Adobe Captivate Cp7 and Cp8 Templates
- Create a Dynamic Menu Slide in Adobe Captivate
- My Adobe Captivate template - Part 1 - Overview
- Why I owe an apology to everyone on my mailing list
- Understanding 'Infinite Attempts' in Adobe Captivate
- Create your own custom image buttons for Captivate
- Set up Adobe Captivate e-learning to mimimize load on Learning Management Systems
IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU'VE READ ABOVE, THERE'S PLENTY MORE!
Join more than 2500 other Adobe Captivate users just like yourself and receive regular troubleshooting tips, illustrated tutorials, technical information, and creative solutions to real-world e-learning development issues. (See an example here.) Click the button below to join our community. It's completely FREE!