Adobe Captivate LMS Compatibility Guide
If you're an Adobe Captivate e-learning developer, sooner or later you'll need to ensure your course content is compatible with one of 100 or more Learning Management Systems currently on the market (and growing all the time). This LMS Compatibility Guide is a mechanism for Adobe Captivate authors to share information about LMS products they've encountered, and the specific settings or modifications in either Captivate or the LMS that they found to work successfully.
Follow the links at the bottom to a page dedicated to a specific LMS. To have a specific LMS added, contact me. If you can supply any information about a particular LMS or the settings it requires, I will structure and compile this information and add it to the relevant pages as needed.
Thank you for participating!
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE THESE TOPICS...
- My Adobe Captivate template - Part 2 - Dynamic Date Functions
- Duplication Issues in Adobe Captivate Cp7 and Cp8 Templates
- Create a Dynamic Menu Slide in Adobe Captivate
- My Adobe Captivate template - Part 1 - Overview
- Why I owe an apology to everyone on my mailing list
- Understanding 'Infinite Attempts' in Adobe Captivate
- Create your own custom image buttons for Captivate
- How to set up Adobe Captivate e-learning to mimimize load on Learning Management Systems
- How LMS server latency can kill your e-learning
- You CAN change the way Adobe builds Captivate!
IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU'VE READ ABOVE, THERE'S PLENTY MORE!
Join more than 1800 other Adobe Captivate users just like yourself and receive regular troubleshooting tips, illustrated tutorials, technical information, and creative solutions to real-world e-learning development issues. (See an example here.) Click the button below to join our community. It's completely FREE!