Adobe Captivate LMS Compatibility Guide
If you're an Adobe Captivate e-learning developer, sooner or later you'll need to ensure your course content is compatible with one of 100 or more Learning Management Systems currently on the market (and growing all the time). This LMS Compatibility Guide is a mechanism for Adobe Captivate authors to share information about LMS products they've encountered, and the specific settings or modifications in either Captivate or the LMS that they found to work successfully.
Follow the links at the bottom to a page dedicated to a specific LMS. To have a specific LMS added, contact me. If you can supply any information about a particular LMS or the settings it requires, I will structure and compile this information and add it to the relevant pages as needed.
Thank you for participating!
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE THESE TOPICS...
- Understanding 'Infinite Attempts' in Adobe Captivate
- Create your own custom image buttons for Captivate
- How to set up Adobe Captivate e-learning to mimimize load on Learning Management Systems
- How LMS server latency can kill your e-learning
- You CAN change the way Adobe builds Captivate!
- Dynamically enable/disable interactive objects
- Replace disabled image buttons with dummy images
- Show visual feedback for disabled interactive objects
- How to limit interactive objects to a single use
- Set up navigation to dynamically captured slides